- WASHING: when the teat is in the washing unit, three rotating brushes gently scrub its whole surface and surrounding area of the udder while water mixed up with a desinfectant washes the skin. A slight vertical and rotating movement of the brush by the operator will make the cleaning more effective.
- DRYING: after the washing is completed the release of water is stopped while the brushes keep rotating for 7-8 seconds, thus drying the teat and making the skin soft and healthy.
- STIMULATING: the constant movement of the brushes on the teat is like a massage that stimulates the release of oxytocyn and in so doing it makes milk letdown faster (up to 1 min per cow quicker).
- WASHES, DESINFECTS, DRIES - NO MORE PRE-DIP NEEDED! The use of the Udder Scrubber will allow you to eliminate all those dirty towels piling up every day and you’ll no longer need foam or soap or a pre-dip. The Udder Scrubber will make the milker’s job quicker and more effective.
- STIMULATES MILK LETDOWN. The Udder Scrubber provides the teat with a constant movement, a massage, that stimulates the release of oxytocyn and consequently makes milk letdown quicker.
- FASTER TIMES. When using the Udder Scrubber milkers can wash and dry a cow in about 15 seconds, compared to at least 30 seconds that it would take them to do it by hand. In so doing, milkers can save up to 15 minutes per hour.
- DESINFECTION. The Udder Scrubber uses water and a desinfectant. The brushes are constantly cleaned and desinfected exactly as the teats are, so they won’t spread germs and bacteria from one animal to the other.
- DRY SKIN. The Udder Scrubber perfectly dries the surface of the teat and surrounding area of the udder, diminishing the possibility of teat damage..
- WATER SAVINGS. The Udder Scrubber washes 5 to 6 cows with just 1 lt. ( .25 Gal ) of water.
- MONEY SAVINGS. By eliminating the towels, soap, foam and pre-dip and by saving water the Udder Scrubber reduces the costs on your operation right from the start. But above all, it effectively helps the prevention of mastitis, which is one of the highest costs in a herd, and favors the production of higher quality milk, with less bacteria and less somatic cells
- Time saving
- Facilitates milk let down
- Light and easy to use
- Eliminates alternative pre-milking routines
- Less cross contamination
- Easy regulation of the sanitiser injected into the system
- More handy, less stress to operator
- Operators hands stay clean